ictinfoblog.com Free access to information: THE DATA BUNDLES OF FOUR TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANIES IN NIGERIA

Saturday, April 23, 2011

THE DATA BUNDLES OF FOUR TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANIES IN NIGERIA

Many found themselves in the state of quandary anytime they are to choose an internet package that suit them, i was once like this some years back but now I can choose the best plan and network for my internet business without any hassle.
i did some search online and I really wish to share my findings, as we all know it is only MTN and GLO that are on 3G Network while ETISALAT and Airtel are on EDGE.
Moreover from my research MTN has the widest coverage area in term of 3G network and followed by GLO and recently ZAIN is announcing her switch to 3G as some people claimed to have seen this in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria.

If you really want to get the full list of data plan of these 4 GSM companies in Nigeria then check them out below
MTN NG
AIRTEL NG
ETISALAT
GLO